Christ Church Caring
Pastoral Care that includes the priest, deacon, an administrative team and a host of volunteers who use their skills and talents to coordinate assistance. The most important goal is to make sure no one walks alone in times of trouble, crisis or need.
What kinds of services are provided under
Christ Church Caring/Pastoral Care?
• Short-term meals in time of illness, recovery or family loss; or when families have newborns.
• Short-term transportation; for example, to and from medical appointments.
• Prayers for healing, difficulties or any other need.
• Lay Eucharistic Visitors to deliver communion to those who cannot attend regular Sunday services.
• Regular communication with priest(s) and deacon who will visit or call those in need.
If your last name starts with A-F, your shepherds are:
Jonette Albright: firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-538-2023
Betty Broome: email@example.com, 325-642-4055
Gloria Hooper: firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-971-4482
If your last name starts with G-M, your shepherds are:
Vivian Baker: email@example.com, 254-718-9557
Harriet Brodie: firstname.lastname@example.org, 254-913-0404
Martha Hoyt: email@example.com, 254-541-8060
If your last name starts with N-Z, your shepherds are:
Art Boyer: firstname.lastname@example.org, 254-493-1005
Valerie Sanders: email@example.com, 254-760-6750